In lieu of recent shelter-at-home orders for the state of GA, we have moved ALL yoga offerings to our YouTube channel where you can practice for free. We offer a dedicated yoga space with humidity and temperature-control. We gently warm our studio for optimum movement for each practice. Every class is $12/guest or $8/member. You can find our Frequently Asked Questions here.
• Restorative – mostly supine postures, held for longer periods of time/breathe cycles
• Yin : long-held mostly-supine postures
• Nidra : a guided meditation
• Christ-Centered : scripture and worship music
• Gentle Vinyasa : like a dance, vinyasa is practiced in a series of sequences and transitions that balance both body and mind
• Maternity Yoga : usually offered in a six-week series, this gentle practice is offered with the expectant mother and baby’s health in-mind.
Middle to Advanced Level?
• Ashtanga (fusion) : athletic and rigorous; burn 600-900 calories while strengthening, lengthening and balancing; you will sweat in this very heated practice.
• Power Vinyasa: like a dance, vinyasa is practiced in a series of sequences and transitions that balance both body and mind; powerful playlist, athletic practice; you will sweat in this very heated practice.
• Restorative, Yin, Nidra, Christ-centered, or Gentle Vinyasa
• Hatha : simply refers to the practice of physical yoga postures, meaning your Ashtanga, vinyasa, Iyengar and Power Yoga classes are all Hatha Yoga. The word “hatha” can be translated two ways: as willful, or the yoga of activity; the yoga of balance. Hatha practices are designed to align and calm your body, mind, and spirit.