LYN AVENUE :: Boot-Stompin’ Americana LIVE in the Roots
April 10 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2EiNzYN0jd4iUNGHqPhU3L
“A vibe of a bygone era. Fans of classic country music will recognize the soulful ballads and blends that focuses heavily on the power of story to elevate the lyrics”
— LINDSEY ADKINSON (GOLDEN ISLES MAGAZINE)
“Just like bourbon needs some time to age for its full flavors to develop, Savannah’s Lyn Avenue has matured over the years into a boot stomping, electrifying Country/Americana act.”
— ADRIANA IRIS BOATWRIGHT (DO SAVANNAH)
Born and raised in Savannah, GA, Lyn Avenue is a Country/Americana act bringing you catchy, compelling stories with genuine southern charm. Comprised of husband and wife duo, CC Witt and Patrick Ellington, their writing style is rooted in sharp lyricism and memorable melodies, organically blending elements of Americana, Folk and Classic Country. Driven by rich vocals, electrifying leads, and boot stomping rhythms, there is always a story to be told with Lyn Avenue and you can guarantee that you’ll be wanting to sing along.
• CMA Music Festival (2019) – Nashville, TN
• Superbowl LIVE (LIII) in Centennial Park (2019) – Atlanta, GA
• Selected by Netflix & Dolly Parton for the #JoleneChallenge
• GPB featured artist in support of Ken Burns documentary, “Country Music”
• 3 times nominated for ‘Best Country Band’ in Georgia Country Awards
• 50,000 views on video for single, “Kentucky Bourbon”
• 100K views on single, “Hurricane Bride”
• Sold Out Show at The Roasting Room (2018) – Bluffton, SC
Intimately connect to both artist and venue in our lush, speakeasy-style, 50 seat listening room. Hear the stories behind the songs as the artist(s) share their inspiration and even their heartaches.
Doors open at 7:00pm; show starts at 7:30pm; balcony seating available for VIP add-on or members only. Locally-sourced craft beer and wine available for purchase.
Masks are required for entry.